当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11562333
“这儿有‘更年安’吗?”
http://www.100md.com 2008年1月21日 《中国医药报》 2008.01.21
     店员:您好!请进。有什么需要的么?

    Shop assistant: Hello! Welcome. Can I help you?

    顾客:咱们这儿有这种药吗?

    Customer: Do you have this kind of drug?

    店员:我看一下,噢,是“更年安”吧?

    Shop assistant: Let me see, oh, is it “Gengnian'an”?

    顾客:是。

    Customer: Yes.

    店员:有的。病人在更年期时是挺难受的,要面临很多别人想像不到的困难。

    Shop assistant: We have it. The patient feels uncomfortable when experiencing the menopause, and there are many difficulties can not be imagined.

    顾客:是的,你太理解我们了,这药就是我用。

    Customer: Yes, you are so considerate, I use it.

    店员:那您平时一定挺难受的,有多长时间了?

    Shop assistant: Then you must be very troubled, how long has this persisted?

    顾客:得有几个月了,我原来不知道是这种病,我还以为是压力太大,身体比较虚弱的原因呢,可是后来太难受了,天天睡不好觉,常常是半夜醒来,浑身大汗,爱烦躁,爱发怒,特别容易疲劳,而且,总觉得成群的蚂蚁在皮肤上、头发里爬来爬去,还感觉腰酸背痛的,这不,一查才知道是更年期综合征。原来身体挺好的,怎么会这样呢?

    Customer: It has been several months. At first, I do not know it was a kind of disease, I thought it was because of pressure and weakness, but it is too uncomfortable. I cannot sleep, and always wake up in the middle of the night, sweating, agitated, tired, and itchy. I also feel lumbaginous. After checked, I knew it is Menopause Syndrome. I was very healthy before, why has this happened?

    店员:主要就是雌激素缺乏造成的,吃一段时间的药,慢慢会缓解的。

    Shop assistant: This is because of the lack of estrogen, after use of this medication for a period, this will be catabatic.

    顾客:好的,谢谢你了,是在这儿交费么?

    Customer: Ok, thanks so much. Should I pay here?

    店员:您拿着重药直接到银台交费就行了。

    Shop assistant: You can take the drug to cashier and then pay for it.

    顾客:谢谢了,再见。

    Customer: Thanks, goodbye.

    店员:再见。

    Shop assistant: Goodbye., 百拇医药


    参见:首页 > 药学版 > 药物手册 > 中成药 > 妇产科用药 > 其它妇产科药 > 更年安片