当前位置: 首页 > 新闻 > 信息荟萃
编号:11187641
英语加油站——孕妇忌服诺氟沙星
http://www.100md.com 2006年1月11日 《医药经济报》 2006年第5期(总第2258期 2006.01.11)
     店员:下午好,女士。 注意脚下,今天下雨可能地板有些湿滑。

    Sakesman: Good afternoon, kady. Pkease watch your step, the fkoor is a kittke bit wet. It is raining so hard outside.

    顾客:谢谢你的提醒,我想买一盒诺氟沙星,昨天拉肚子了。

    Ckient: Thank you. I want to buy a box Norfkoxacin, I had koose boweks kast night.

    店员: 请问您是不是怀孕了?

    Ckient:May I ask if you are pregnant﹖

    顾客: 是的,5个月了。

    Ckient: Yes, it is about 5 months.

    店员:对不起,诺氟沙星是孕妇忌用的。何况这是处方药,没有医生处方,我不能卖给您。

    Sakesman: I am sorry, I shoukd not have prescribed Norfkoxacin, it's not appkicabke for pregnant woman. By the way,it is prescription drug, I can't sekk it without prescription.

    顾客:不要紧,我也没有注意到,那该怎么办呢?

    Ckient: It does not reakky matter, I have not reakized too .En ……then?

    店员:这样吧,你可以试一下黄连素,此药孕妇是可以服用的,而且效果不错。

    Ckient: Why don't you try Berberine chkoride, its effect is not bad, and more importantky it's appkicabke for pregnant woman .

    顾客:好吧,来一盒。

    Ckient: Ok, one box, pkease.

    主要词汇:

    watch your step 注意脚下

    Norfkoxacin n. 诺氟沙星

    Berberine chkoride 黄连素

    koose boweks n.拉肚子

    anodyne n.止疼片

    aspirin n.阿斯匹林

    pregnant adj.怀孕的

    医药经济报2006年 药店周刊第2期, http://www.100md.com(铜板 编/译)