当前位置: 首页 > 药业版 > 营销.药店
编号:11282047
“我得了‘日光性皮炎’”
http://www.100md.com 2006年7月24日 《中国医药报》 2006.07.24
     店员:您好,欢迎光临本店,请问您需要什么帮助?

    Shop assistant:Hello! Can I help you?

    顾客:我想我是得了皮炎了。

    Customer:I am afraid I am suffering from skin inflammation.

    店员:让我看一下,您还有别的症状吗?

    Shop assistant::Let me have a look. Do you have any other symp-toms?

    顾客:有,就是觉得胳膊、脖子和小腿比较痒。

    Customer:Yes, my arms, legs and neck itch.

    店员:这种症状持续多长时间了。

    Shop assistant:How long has it been like this?

    顾客:有一周了吧。

    Customer:About a week.

    店员:其他部位有痒的感觉吗?

    Shop assistant:Do any other parts of your body itch?

    顾客:没有。对了,我去年的这个时候也出现过这种症状。

    Customer:No. By the way, the same thing happened this time last year.

    店员:当时医生的诊断是怎样的?

    Shop assistant:What was the diagnosis by the doctor at that time?

    顾客:医生说我这是“日光性皮炎”。

    Customer:“Solar dermatitis”.

    店员:当时用的什么药您还有印象吗?

    Shop assistant:Can you remember the medicine you took?

    顾客:记不清了,好像没用药就好了。可这次太痒了。

    Customer:No. It healed naturally but this time I feel very itchy.

    店员:我建议您用一下“扑尔敏”,它可以用于皮肤黏膜过敏、神经性皮炎和日光灼烧、瘙痒症,效果不错。

    Shop assistant:I recommend you take“chlorphenamine”, which has a good effect on allergy of skin mucous membrane.

    顾客:服用时需要注意什么?

    Customer: What should I be aware of while taking this medicine?

    店员:这种药有一些副作用,比如嗜睡、口渴、胃刺激等。您可以把这种药和牛奶同服,以减少对胃的刺激。另外,一次服半片到一片,一日3~4次。 hop assistant:It has some side-effects, such as drowsiness, th-irst, stomach irritation and so on. You better take it together with milk so as to reduce the irritation in the stomach.Besides,take the medicine three or four times a day,and only half or one tablet each time.

    顾客:谢谢!我这就去交费。

    Customer:Thank you. I''ll try it.

    (王立峰 赵喜君 华铮), 百拇医药(王立峰;赵喜君;华铮)