商务英语
在公司的日常事务中,打进打出的电话络绎不绝。因此,在你的同事或某些项目的负责人外出时,你就需要帮助他们接听电话。这时,技巧就变得十分重要,因为稍有不慎,问题可能就会变得复杂起来。本期,我们就要系统地学习一下如何恰当地处理突然来电,以及如何正确地进行留言。Language focus-Taking messages 留言
Excuses 原由
I'm afraid he/ she's in a meeting (at the moment).
out of the office (at the moment).
on holiday (at the moment).
恐怕他/她 (现在)在开会。
(现在)不在办公室。
(现在)在休假。
He/she won't be back until Monday.
他/她礼拜一才能回来。
He/she's away for the week.
他/她这礼拜外出。
I'm sorry, the line's busy. Will you hold?
对不起,占线。可以等一下吗?
Messages 留言
Can I take a message?
需要我留言吗?
Could you give him/her a message?
你可以转告他/她吗?
Could I leave a message?
我可以留言吗?
Could you tell him/her I called?
你可以转告他/她我打过电话吗?
Spelling 拼写
Shall I spell it for you?
我为你拼一下吧?
Could you spell that, please?
请拼写一下 ......
您现在查看是摘要页,全文长 6607 字符。