当前位置: 首页 > 期刊 > 《知识窗》 > 2011年第11期
编号:1321882
人太老实没法活
http://www.100md.com 2016年3月13日 《知识窗》 2011年第11期
     英语翻译,直译和意译,真的差别好大啊,一个在地上跑,一个在天下飞。完成则是“飞禽”和“走兽”的级差——

    1.The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it’s still on the list.

    吾虽不杀伯仁,伯仁因我而死。

    2.Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

    知识就是告诉你说应该把鸡蛋放进篮子,智慧则是叫你不要把所有鸡蛋都放进同一个篮子。

    3.If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

    上帝瞅着咱们呢,大伙好歹喜感点吧!

    4. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.

    老子拼死拼活奋斗到食物链顶端,不是为了成为一个素食者。

    5.Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

    剽悍的人生不需要解释。

    6.It’s not the fall that kills you; it’s the sudden stop at the end.

    跳楼的时候,“啊——”的时候还没死;“啪!”,那才是死了。

    7.Hospitality: making your guests feel like they’re at home, even if you wish they were.

    好客就是:让客人觉得他们像在他们家一样,尽管你真的希望他们滚回他们家。

    8.You’re never too old to learn something stupid.

    活到老,2到老。

    9.If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants。

    人太老实没法活。

    10.Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine。

    人生何处不杯具,唯有面对饮水机。, 百拇医药