当前位置: 首页 > 期刊 > 《知识窗》 > 2012年第8期
编号:12723416
损人英语不带脏字
http://www.100md.com 2012年8月1日 知识窗 2012年第8期
     中国有“杀人不见血”之说,其实老外损起人来,也是“惊天地,泣鬼神”。当你听到这些英语绝句时,可千万别直译过来哦,搞不好人家在损你呢!

    Got into the gene pool while lifeguard wasn’t watching.

    他肯定是趁救生员不备,跳进基因池的。

    A room temperature IQ.

    IQ值简直和室温一样高。

    During evolution, his ancestors were in the control group.

    如果进化时他的祖先不是在控制组的话,他也许不会这么蠢。

    Has two brains; one is lost and the other is out looking for it.

    他有两个大脑,一个丢了,另一个去找去了。

    He’s so dense,the light bends around his.

    他太蠢了,光碰到他都要拐弯走。

    If he were any more stupid, he’d have to be watered twice a week.

    如果他再笨点儿,就要一周给他浇两次水了。(把他当植物来看了。)

    Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but he just gargled.

    人家畅饮智慧之泉,他只是拿来漱了漱口。

    It takes him an—hour—and—a—half to watch “60 Minutes”.

    他要花一个半小时来观察一个小时。

    If you gave him a penny for his thoughts, you’d get change.

    如果你用一分钱买他的想法,你还能拿到找零的。

    Imagine 22 horses and a donkey racing, you just wouldn’t stand a chance.

    想象一下,一头驴与22匹马赛跑,你一点机会都没有。

    I’m going to reach out with a hook if you don’t shut up.

    如果你再不闭嘴,我就向里面甩个鱼钩。

    You are like a little hamster trying to be a tiger.

    你就像一只想做大老虎的小仓鼠。

    It is a beautiful song when you are not singing it.

    你不唱它的时候,它是首好歌。

    Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl’s empty and so is your head.

    娇艳的紫罗兰,鲜红的玫瑰,甜蜜的糖,就像你一样美。但紫罗兰会凋谢,玫瑰会枯黄,糖碗空空如也,和你的脑袋一样。, 百拇医药(温荣)