当前位置: 100md首页 > 医学版 > 医学资料 > doc资料 > word资料08
编号:17004
超声检查时与老外的常用对话:.doc
http://www.100md.com
    参见附件(65KB)。

    超声检查时与老外的常用对话:

    Dialogues in ultrasound room B超室对话

    (一)For digestive system(gall bladder,pancreas) 消化系统(胆囊,胰腺)

    Good morning!Mr....(Miss...,Mrs....) 早上好!...先生(...小姐,...太太)

    I'm doctor sophieshi. 我是sophie医生。

    Sorry to have kept you waiting. 对不起,让您久等了。

    I'll do an abdomen ultrasonography for you,including L,GB,P,SP,K. 我将为您做腹部超声波检查,包

    (liver, gall bladder,pancreas,spleen,kidney) 括肝胆胰脾肾。

    The GB and P check has to be done on an empty stomach. 胆囊和胰腺检查需要空腹。

    Have you eaten anything today? 您今天空腹了吗?

    (no)OK,let me examine you please. (是的)好的,请让我为您做检吧.。

    Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt and lie down on 请解开衣服放松皮带躺在检查床上。

    the couch. lift up your shirt.

    Please relax.I'm not going to do anything to hurt you,but a little cool. 请放松,我不会使您感到疼痛,但是有一点点冷。

    Now put your arms overhead. 请把手放在头上。

    Please breathe deeply,and just hold your breath for a moment, 请深呼吸,然后屏住。

    Breathe through your mouth. 张口呼吸。

    Any tenderness here? 这里有压痛吗?

    Please lie on your right side(left side). 请向右侧睡(左侧睡)。

    Right.That's finished. 好了,检查结束了。

    You can wipe off the gel with paper,and get up to dress now. 您可以用纸把耦合剂檫掉然后起来穿衣服了。

    Please sit down here for a moment,our nurse will come to take your 您在这里坐一会儿,护士马上过来取报告然后

    report right now and take you to the physician. 带您去医生那里。

    Take care ,Bye. 再见。

    (not empty stomach) (不是空腹)

    I'll make an appointment for you right away. 那我来给您预约一下。

    Come Friday morning at 8 o'clock,please don't eat or drink 星期五早晨来,前一晚8点以后不要吃或喝任

    anything after 8 o'clock the night before your check. 何东西。

    I'v writed down the time and noice on the paper,you may look at 我把预约的时间和注意事项写在预约单上,如

    it and question me if you have something to ask. 果您有何问题请尽管提。

    Remember to take the appointment and request form. 记得把预约单和申请单一起带来。

    It 's my pleasure. 不用谢。

    See you Friday morning. 星期五早上见!

    densyfatty infiltration the beginning of the fatty liver

    Sentences Commonly Used by

    Medical Personnel

    医务人员常用语

    1. What can do for you?

    你有什么事?

    2.May I help you?

    我能帮你什么忙?

    8.Please take a seat!

    please sit down!

    请坐下.

    4.Wait a moment, please.

    请等一等.

    5.Sorry to have kept you waiting.

    对不起让你久等了.

    6.It is not serious.

    病情不严重.

    7.Don't worry.

    There is nothing to worry about.

    不必顾虑。

    8.You need a thorough examination.

    你需要做一个全面检查.

    9.You will have to stay in hospital for sevral days.

    你需要在医院里住几夭.

    We think that you had better be hospitalized

    我们认为你最好住进医院来。

    10. You should stay in bed for a few days.

    你需要卧床几天.

    11. You can keep on working.

    You can carry on with your work.

    可以继续工作。

    12. You should be very careful for a week or two

    这一两周内,你需要很注意。

    13. Try to relax and keep calm.

    尽量放松保持镇静。

    14. You'll soon be all right.

    你很快就会好起来的.

    15. 1'm sure this medicine will help you a great deal.

    这药对你肯定会很有效的.

    16. Feeling well again is a rather slow process,I'm afraid.

    恐怕痊愈将是一个很慢的过程.

    17. You will have to wait for twenty minutes.

    你需要等20分钟.

    18.Complete recovery will take a rather long time.

    彻底恢复需要一段很长的时间。

    19. You will have to come here for periodical check-ups.

    你需要定期来门诊检查.

    20. If you feel worse, please come back to the clinic right away.

    要是你觉着病加重了,就请马上来门诊。

    21.If you feel worried, don't hesitate to go to the clinic anytime, day or night.

    你要觉着难受,无论白天黑夜都赶紧上医院看去.

    22.I'll come right away.

    我马上就来.

    23.I'm going to make arrangements for your admission.

    我去给你安排住院.

    24.Please come with your interpreter next time.

    下次请带翻译来。

    25. Do you understand what I'm saying?

    你明白我的话吗?

    26.Is there anything else you would like me to explain to you?

    你看在哪些方面还需要解释呢?

    27. Shall I explain it again?

    需等我海解释一遍吗?

    28.If the trouble persists come back again.

    要是情况还不见好,就请你再来门诊吧。

    29. There doesn't seem to be anything serious, but we'11 take an x-ray just to be certain.

    不象有什么严重情况,但还是要拍张x线片肯定一下。

    30. Please wait until we get the result of the x-ray (blood test).

    请等一下,我们需要看一下X线片(验血)的结果。

    31. It's difficult to say just now exactly what's wrong.

    现在还不好说是什么问题。

    32. This is quite common among people of your age.

    在您这样岁数人当中,这可太寻常了.

    This often happens to people of your age.

    这种情况经常发生在你这样岁数的人.

    This often occurs at your age.

    这就经常出在你这种岁数上。

    33. This kind of illness usually occurs among people whose work requires a lot of concentration(who undergo a lot of stress).

    这种病通常发生在工作要求精神高度集中的(精神紧张的)人们当中。

    34.I suggest you do some light exercises.

    我建议你做些轻微的锻炼。

    I suggest you have a course of acupuncture.

    我自颇胞一个疗程的针灸.

    I suggest that you get physiotherapy treatment.

    我建议你作理疗。

    I suggest that you take Chinese herbs.

    我建议你吃中药。

    35.I would like to transfer you to the gynecology (surgery,dermatology, urology department。

    我要将你转到妇科(外科、皮科、泌尿科)去.

    36. Your WBC(RBC, hemoglobin,urine stool,sputum) should be checked.

    你的白细胞(红细胞,血红蛋白,尿,大便,痰)需要检查一下.

    37. A smear should be taken.

    需要做个涂片.

    A culture should be done.

    需要做个培养。

    38. Please don't eat anything tomorrow morning before blood test.

    明早查血以前不要吃东西。

    39. Please wait for the result of your hemoglobin test.

    请等一下你的血红蛋白化验结果.

    40. What's your trouble?

    你哪里觉着不好?

    41. How long have you been feeling unwell?

    你不舒服多久了。

    42. What medicine did you take?

    你吃的是什么药?

    43.Have you taken any medicine?

    你吃过什么药吗7

    44.Did you take your temperature?

    你试过体温吗?

    45.Do you smoke (drink)?

    你吸烟(喝酒)吗?

    46. Have you any temperature (a cough, a bed headach)?

    你发烧(咳嗽,剧烈的头痛)吗?

    47.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?

    你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?

    48.Do you sufer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?......(后略) ......